Brief Introduction of DHL, FedEx,TNT, UPS
SideyBeauty employ the services of major, trusted international carriers to ensure your package arrives to your destination safely and securely.We partner with the carriers blow.
Tracking link: http://www.ups.com/content/cn/en/index.jsx
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a $49.7 billion corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. It has become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, UPS manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
Founded in San Francisco almost 40 years ago by 3 budding entrepreneurs - Adrian Dalsey, Larry Hillblom and Robert Lynn - DHL has continued to expand at a phenomenal rate. Today, DHL's international network links more than 220 countries and territories worldwide and employs some 300,000 employees. DHL also offers unparalleled expertise in express, air and ocean freight, overland transport, contract logistics solutions as well as international mail services. It stands tall as the global market leader of the international express and logistics industry.
Tracking link: http://www.tnt.com/express/en_gb/site/home.html.
TNT is in the business of transferring documents, packets, parcels and freight worldwide. Through two divisions, Mail and Express, TNT picks up, transport, sort, handle and store packages in over 200 countries - and TNT employs around 161,500 people, to enable us to meet our customers' needs.
- TNT is part of the global transportation and distribution industry - a vast industry estimated to be worth around 3,500 billion US dollars.
- in 2007, TNT reported $11 billion in revenues and an operating income of $1,192 million.
- TNT N.V. is a public limited liability company and was incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands on 29 December 1997. The corporate seat is Amsterdam.
- TNT N.V. is listed and traded on Euro next Amsterdam - the Dutch stock exchange.
- TNT is strongly committed to responsible corporate citizenship. It was ranked first in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index in 2007 and 2008.
Tracking link: http://www.fedex.com/cn_english
FedEx Corporation (NYSE: FDX), originally known as FDX Corporation, is a logistics services company, based in the United States with headquarters in Memphis, Tennessee. The name "FedEx" is a syllabic abbreviation of the name of the company's original air division, Federal Express, which was used from 1973 until 2000.